Next 11/22/23 the Projects Webinar will take place INNOVAC (Catalan meat cluster) in which the “Smart Energy PACI 2.0” project will be presented. Àlex Rodriguez, IT Director of Energy Tools, and Adrià Garcia Segura, Project Manager of PACI Global will be in charge of showing a project whose main objective is to improve energy management in the meat sector. During this Webinar, other innovative projects related to the meat industry, alternative protein and energy management will be presented.
The “Smart Energy PACI 2.0” project seeks to implement technological solutions to improve Energy Efficiency in the meat sector. Through the collaborative platform, energy and production data are integrated in slicing rooms, collected through sensorization and digitalization. This will allow detailed monitoring of energy and production processes, which in turn will contribute to the optimization of energy management in the meat industry.
The Webinar will be structured in 4 blocks:
In block 1, projects related to pig farms will be addressed, such as the implementation of hyperthermophilic composting to obtain organically grown fertilizer and the monitoring and control of exotic species.
In block 2, projects focused on the meat industry will be presented, such as the circularization of the meat sector, the reuse of water in the meat industry and the obtaining of fats from meat scraps.
Block 3 will focus on alternative protein, with projects exploring the use of insect protein and the evaluation of the protein quality of new alternative protein sources.
And finally, in block 4 the “INN-CLOUD” project will be presented, an interactive digital platform for the co-creation of innovation projects in the meat and alternative protein sector. These projects seek to promote sustainability, energy efficiency and innovation in the meat industry.
Among the projects that will be presented we will see:
• MEATRAC: Radiofrequency tracking and identification system to control the effectiveness of the production process in meat industries.
• FOOD PICKER SYSTEM: Robotic picking solution using volumetric artificial vision for meat pieces.
• SMART ENERGY PACI 2.0: Presented by Àlex Rodriguez, IT Director of Energy Tools, and Adrià Garcia Segura, Project Manager of PACI Global, this project seeks to integrate energy and production data in slicing rooms, collected through sensorization and digitalization.
• TECH-SLICE-II: Collaborative and BI platform for the integration of energy and production data in the slicing room, collected through sensorization and digitalization.
• VISCERA CUTTING: Innovative system for the multi-cut process of viscera in the slaughterhouse and reduction of water consumption.
The SMART ENERGY PACI 2.0 consortium is made up of CEEC, INNOVAC Catalan Cluster of alternative meat and protein and the companies Energy Tools Consulting, PACI Global and Embutidos Villamarín.
REGISTRATIONS: click here
COMPLETE PROGRAM: click here